I am corrently working in india for company XYZ ltd. I need Experts suggession.I have applied my H1b in the year 2014 through Company A and got visa in Jan 2015.Because of some personal issue i didnt leave for USA. Now i have resigned to my indian company XYZ ltd and will leave within 15 days.
I have got one more offer from Company B. They will initiate the trsnasfer of H1b while i im in india.
- What will happen if transfer failes. Can i still join Company A?- What will happen if transfer approved. Can i still join Company A instead of Company B?- What will happen if transfer is taking time and i have to take decision. Can i join Company A without waiting for H1b transfer?
Note: I have never travelled to USA.
Thanks in advance.