Can i go US for MBA after doing bcom?

I have done bcom and now i want to do mba in usa…how can i get study visa? What i will have to do? I want to know the whole criteria … Someone told me that visa after bcom are not given by usa embassy. .is there any way possible of getting student visa of america easily… Please help me and guide me in this concern… I will be very thankful to you… And do tell me about the cources which i will have to do before applying visa for america… Waiting for a valuable advice…

You can do MBA after B.Com. You need to take GMAT or GRE and TOEFL tests and apply for schools to study in USA.

No, that is wrong. Visa is given to anyone who get admission in US schools, provided you meet the critieria and convince the US consulate officer. 

Here is a sample step by step guide for B.tech Students. All of the same applies to you as well. 

Read : [Guide to study in USA ](http://redbus2us.com/plan-to-study-msmba-in-us-from-b-tech-first-year-to-final-year/)

Hi Samridhi,

You might have to take bridge programme to do MBA in us. most of US universities need 4 years undergraduate degree  to qualify for Masters program, but since in India bachelors/undergraduate degrees like Bcom, BA, BSC are for three years, you might have to take BRIDGE program in order to qualify to do MBA. normal MBA requires 36 credits  but if you have to take bridge, then you will need 54 credits (18 extra). 

Once you are admitted in any US school, you will have to convine the visa officer and get the visa. 

All the best

Both answers are excellent. There are additional levels of possibilities too. Our University has announced an All India Entrance Exam for students such as yourself to qualify and apply to MBA programs. You may email to address below my name.

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu; Email: international@chu.edu

Universities, a few of them, have bridge programs that allow you to add the missing 4th year as stated by Kiran.

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu; Email: international@chu.edu

sir please can i know what exams shiuld i appear and how much score should i get to get into your university please i need your advice