Can I go out of USA during processing of H1B

My h1b is under initial review for transfer from one co to another. In the meantime I am supposed to go out of USA on business trip on behalf of the new company. Can I do that?


Hi Bhaskaran,

Yes, you can travel on B class. Be sure to present documentation that you have an H-1B actively being processed.

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University,