Can i get H1 Stamping in country other than Home country

I have transferred to a new employer in USA after my last Visa Stamping in India.
I have no plans to go to India sooner but I am planning to go to Australia for a vacation.

Can i get my H1 Visa stamping done in Australia? or should I visit the home country (India) to get it done

You may get visa stamping in Australia, if they allow Third Country nationals stamping. Check with the embassy in Australia… If they allow, it is same as going to to Canada…