Can I get h-1b in UK and then look for work in USA?

Hey guys,

Do I have to go to the USA to get a job offer then apply for the visa?

I would like to try get a H-1B visa in the UK (I am british nationality) and then go over with the ability to work in the USA and not have to worry about visas.

I have a BSc and just want regular work, not to study or try transfer from London to USA etc.

Thanks for any help. Gratefully appreciated.

If you can find an employer, who is willing to offer you a job and sponsor your H1, then you can apply from UK, get it stamped and join that employer in US.