can i get a job in US after pursuing MS in US.Im an Indian.

Hello everyone.Im from a middle class family.i would like to pursue masters in computer science in US,but my parents has been discouraging me all my way.I’m even deppressed with the comments of the people who said that campus interviews for international students in US is like a joke.I really wanna work hard and want to be placed in a good company in US. I just want to show my parents that im really earning a good pay there in US.what are the future aspects for jobs for Indians in USA??? Can i get a decent job there? after MS from top 50 universities? please anyone let me know because i got struck here whether MS is a good option for me or not?( I really dont wana put a lot of fanancial burden on them unable to repay loan if i dont get a decent pay).

I can imagine your situation. While, studying in US is great thing to do…but, with current H1B visa situation, working in US is subject to many restrictions as your future to work in US is dependent on lottery…You need to be very cautious. Read this article : MS in USA with H1B Lottery

thankyou.Im really worried about it.but still im in a tricky position whether to pursue MS or not because this is the right time for me to choose my career.Im really confused as my parents put lot of hopes and burden on me.anywez thanks for the reply.

Well, you need to consider the risk and take a step. It is your personal choice ! US is not the only country in the world, there are other countries as well…You can do some research on the same and consider them as well.

thankyou sir,i have my relatives who are right now working under a reputed company in US.in any way does they help me in offering H1B visa sponsers?do i need to depend on them a little bit?

They cannot sponsor. There is no dependency on anyone. They may help you find sponsors, but again, your fate is dependent on H1B lottery…

Do not think what other’s say…not everyone’s life will be same.do what you like.There are people who had very good life in Us and there are people who had faced terrible consequences in US .So it depends on so many things.But,my suggestion is you can definetly have a good life in US ,if everything goes well.

thankyou.i hope everything goes well.

my given name in the passport is XXX and family name is YYY.while registering for gre in ets i registered my given name as YYY and family name as XXX.In the appointment confirmation mail i received my name as YYY XXX where as my friends received their name in the order XXX YYY.Now what can i do?does this effect me?do i need to cancel the test and register again? please i need all your help…

my given name in the passport is XXX and family name is YYY.while registering for gre in ets i registered my given name as YYY and family name as XXX.In the appointment confirmation mail i received my name as YYY XXX where as my friends received their name in the order XXX YYY.Now what can i do?does this effect me?do i need to cancel the test and register again? please i need all your help…