Can I extend my unused H1 B visa now

I have an H1 B visa which was stamped on 1999 but I never came to US with that visa.

Now can another employer apply for H1b transfer as I have not used my earlier H1 petition.

Even i need answer for this query

Is it 1999 or a typo? Thats very old, you would have to apply for a new H1B now