Can I do MS/MBA in H4 Visa with resident fee?


I am Kumar, will be in US shortly (H4 Visa).I completed B.Tech in IT and 4 years experience. I would like to know can I do MS/PhD/MBA in US universities by paying resident fee. 

I am good in teaching also. So which course I can do to get a good job there?

How much fees I have to pay for MS/MBA in H4 visa?

Yes, you can. Read : Study in US on H4 visa - Advantages

Well, thats a totally different story.  You need to identify your passionate subject and go for it. Anything can fetch you job, if you are good at it.... There are few articles on the blog, read them.  

	[Decision to Study MS or MBA in USA ](