Can i change my employer after getting H1B Stamping done

My H1B Stamping done on Nov 2014, I have not yet travelled to US, As my onsite position was occupied, i don’t have any oppurtunity to work in US for now, Visa validity is until June 2017.

I have the following questions now :

Can i resign from current company and use the same H1B visa in other company which i am about to join?

If yes what were the things i need to get from the company which raised H1B for me?

Kindly help me out.

Another employer can file a cap-exempt petition for you. You would need copy of previous approval notice for this. If not available, then have at least the receipt number and print out of online status showing it as approved.