can i change my college after paying fees and i havent stated the college yet?

Hello my college is northwestern polytechnic univestiy i live in fremont i have paid first sem fees but havent started collge ye it starts on 8th september i have IELTS 6.5 and i want to change my university before starithing this . how to do that and is it possibe? i wan to go to NY or NJ for masters in computer science .

please help

I think it is too late to reply…Typically, it is possible…you will need to work with International student advisor and your department to make this possible…