Can I attend VISA interview with Acceptance status.

Hi ,

My case status has moved from initial review -> Acceptance -> Decision on April 18th (Premium).  But some of the documents missed by USCIS while dispatching to employer. So after employer has issued enquiry on this, they re-dispatch all documents to employer in August month. On re-dispatching USCIS has updated case status as Acceptance.

After that there is no change in USCIS website on case status. Is there any problem if I attend VISA interview with case status as 'Acceptance'?

Copying status update below :

Acceptance

On August 6, 2013, a duplicate notice was mailed to you regarding a decision on this case, or describing how we will process the case if it is still pending.  Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. If this I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.  If you move and this case is still pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During the acceptance step USCIS reviews newly received applications and petitions to ensure that they are properly filed (i.e. signed by the applicant, appropriate fees, etc.) USCIS issues a receipt number for the application or petition, and sends a receipt notice to the applicant or petitioner.

Thanks in advance.

if you have original i797 you should be good