Can I ask CBP office to give reduced I94

I have my H1B I797 petition approved until May 2019 for Employer B. Visa stamped valid until Feb 2019 for Employer A.

While entering to US can I ask CBP officer to give me I-94 only until Feb 2019 ? The reason is 180 days limit for H1-B extension so with reduced I-94 admit until date I can immediately start my H1-B extension and H4 EAD for my wife.