This is Rinku. Here is my situation.
Last Year in Feb 2015 I applied for H1B application. It picked up into the lottery but I received RFE and still I didn’t get any updates from USCIS.
Almost more than 8 months are over. Again this year (2016) I applied for new H1B application and it is in progress. My husband traveled on H1B in Jan 2016.
I am waiting for the updates from USCIS. If I get updates from last year H1B application as it is already picked up into the lottery, I can travel immediately. But If this year H1B visa gets approved, I can’t travel before October. So I have below queries–>
- Can I apply for H4 and go for H4 stamping while my H1B application is in progress? Will it cause any problem to my H1B application?
- If I get this year H1B stamped and holding valid H1B visa and I want to travel before October then can I travel on H4 while holding H1B visa?