Can I apply H1B from UK if I am on Tier 2-ICT visa?


Currently I am in UK on TIer 2- ICT-Spouse and my visa is valid till Sep 2014.

I want to apply for H1b in 2014. Can I do so??

Anybody knows any agency/company who will help me in this regard.


Yes, you can do that. However, I don’t know any companies that I can suggest.