Can I apply for H4 while a 221g on H1B visa is issued

My husband has H1B and has travelled to the US.

I got a 221g white slip which mentions “Require further administrative process”, the VO returned my passport.

Should I wait for the 221g process to complete?
Can I apply for H4 visa as a dependent of my husband? If so what is the process for applying?

Please provide you valuable inputs.

Yes, one can apply for H-4 visa while H-1 visa is under process. I have seen both outcomes for this - at times the H-4 visa gets approved w/o any issues; in other instances officer puts the H-4 in 221g pending processing of H-1 221g. So you can try your luck.

Pls reply the outcome. Did you get your H4 visa stamped?