My First H1 fot expired on 5 feb 2013. H1 extension was applied by different employer and USCIS received the extension application on 6 feburary 2013. USCIS I-797 C (notice of receipt) also mention 6 feb 2013 as receipt date.
My employer got a request for evidence quiry , they responded to the query last week.
I am planning to study and want to convert into full time f1 student.
can I apply for f1 change of status before receiving the approval or deniel?
my semesters are starting from sep 1.
do I have got enough time to change the status?
what is less complicated? - applying f1 change of status rightaway while I wait for H1 approval OR If I should wait for another few days to get the H1 ext approval and then start the f1 change status .