can i apply for EAD when i reach to us on l2 visa?

I am going to US with my husband on L2 visa…can i apply for EAD if i wish to work in future??

What are the optionsto work there??.. Any specific form i have to fill? …can i get approval there only or i have to come back to india and get approval ?..

Yes you can work…EAD costs $380…i guess you can even work in Walmart to become CEO

You can get the approval from US it self. It is fom I-765 - Application for Employment Authorization | USCIS.

For my wife, it took about 2 months to get the EAD after applying (Vermont Service Center).