can H4 visa holders change their Visa status to work in USA?

I am H4 visa holder and want to know if anyhow my visa status could be changed so that I could work as Backup administrator… I had 5.5 years experience on this field and I am in USA for only 1 month now

You need to get H-1 visa through an employer. This can now be applied in April 2017.

Are you eligible for H-4 EAD?