can h4 is travel to india,if spouse h1 is transfered?


 Iam in us having h4 visa.recently my husband changing the company and his H1B visa is transfered to new company .both of us having new I-94.

iam palnning to go india this month,

my old H4 visa stamping is valid till sep 2013.

in that case do i need to go for stamping before i comming to us

could u plz help on this

Yes, you should go for stamping.

Assuming your new H4 is approved

You old H4 becomes invalid once your husband changes job. You have to file a new H4 for the new h1 that ur husband got now. If you have it approved, teh old gets invalid. So you must go for stamping again if you travel outside USA.