Can dependents H1B worker in US, travel with L2 visa to US?


I entered United States with L1B and then transferred(Change of Status) my Visa to H1B. My dependents have L2 Visa of a future date( AUG 2019) and they have never travelled to US. Can they enter US for the first time with the same L2 visa?


No, they will have to apply for H4 visa. They may be sent back from the port of entry, when the immigration officer pulls up your record and see that you are on H1. Your dependents will be asked to go back and get H4 stamped.

The L2 visa for dependents is only valid until your L1 is valid, so is H4 to H1.