Can Approved h1b petition transfered without stamping to new employer

I got Approved h1b petition from X company went for stamping to chenni consulate got 221g due to employer related documents.Currently my case is pending under Administrative process.


  1. is it possible do a petition transfer from X to Y company?

2.Is it similar to H1B trasfer?

  1. Is it possible to do do petition trasfer when i am in India?

4.What are the documents required if it is possible to change to new employer?

  1. Yes

  2. Yes

  3. Yes

Same documents that were needed for your old petition. In addition, you will need copy of approval notice of your current petition. If you have worked in the US on H-1 in the past, then you will need most recent payslips, copies of I-94 and W-2s.