Can anyone tell me, what are the documents needed for H1b stamping at consulate in India?

I am a special education teacher employed by a public school and recently got the visa approved for one year only. I completed my degree in education from one of the U.S. universities, but couldn’t obtain license because of no SSN. I had the letters from state licensing agency and my college stating the eligibility for license after getting the SSN. I need to travel in a week’s time and I might not be able to obtain the license before going to India. Will it hamper my chances of getting successful stamping at Indian consulate ?

Your degree and other docs should be enough. The licenses are state dependent and the VOs are federal employees, so most probably they won’t know. And if they do its easy enough to explain.