Can a l2 visa holder do phd in us


            I have done my btech mtech integrated course of 5 yrs in biotechnology from india. I am an l2 visa holder. Can i do phd in usa. Please list all the colleges from which i can do phd.

Yes, you can do PhD. We do not advise on schools.

You can do PhD in any school that you wish. Your decision to choose PhD school should be based on what kind of research you want to do, where you see yourself after PhD.

On L2 visa, you can work or study with stipend, as long as you apply for and possess a valid EAD.