Can a H4 With EAD Work in Different State Where H1 is Working?


I am a H1 in Guam and waiting for my priority date to come so my I-485 will be filed. Since i got my I-140, my husband (H4) was able to get an EAD. Now, he is planning to use his H4 visa to enter US mainland and his EAD to look for work there. Will there be a problem for the H4 in staying in a different state where the H1 is residing?

Thank you,


No issues, He can work with EAD anywhere in USA