CAEC status Refused on 13th Dec

Hi,

My status on CAEC changed to refused after literally 26 days of waiting time, I had applied for F1 visa through Dropbox option as I earlier had the B2 visa, so the Dropbox was on 18Nov and the status was No Status till 25Nov and then it changed to Application Received, and on 13Dec it turned to Refused.

So how do I know the real reason like do I need to attend interview or what additional documents they need to verify? How much time do I need to wait for the status change or information to be received ? Where do we have to check for the additional information that consular will be asking for or any intimation that we need to know ?

Anyone with the same experience earlier? What is their status after that how many days they had waited, what steps and process they had followed ?

Pls help !

Thanks in advance

If they need any further documents or want you to appear for interview, they will send 221g.

Oh ok, but how long will it take to inform us about that confirmation ?

hi Kishore even i had this problem too will you please message me personally _aunya_v its my instagram id

Ok, after refused status on 13 Dec, I have received a mail on 14 Dec for the personal interview to be attended on 16 Dec. In the interview the visa was denied.

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for submitting your documents for an Interview Waiver at the VAC office Hyderabad. However, to process your visa application we would like to let you know that your case needs further review and requires you to come to the Consulate for the visa interview.

Please come to the Consulate for interview and fingerprints with a printout of this confirmation letter on December 16, 2022 at 9:45 am.

We request you to carry along with you your original I-20 and all other required supporting documents for the interview process. Please also bring ORIGINAL valid government-issued photo identification (Government issued – Passport, any ID proof e.g. Driver’s License, PAN card, Electoral Identity card, Aadhar card etc.), for entry to the Consulate General.

Please note that if your passport is already with the consulate as part of the Interview Waiver application, it will be handed over to you before the interview/fingerprinting. In such a case, you will need to produce an alternate government-issued photo identification for entry to the Consulate General.

Please arrive just in time for your appointment. On the day of your appointment, come to the Consulate General front gate on Chiran Fort Lane. There is no parking available. The following items are NOT permitted inside the Consulate General: mobile phones, electronic personal digital assistants, cameras, audio or video recording devices, lap top computers, portable music players, TRGS, back packs, briefcases, suitcases, cosmetics (including but not limited to spray perfume/cologne and talcum/baby powder), bottles of any kind, food items, and any sealed envelopes or packages. Security staff may prohibit other items in addition to those listed above. The Consulate General cannot store prohibited items. If you bring prohibited items with you, you will have to dispose of them before entry. For more information please visit the website.

Note: We provide wheelchair facility at the U.S. Consulate General, Hyderabad. If you want to avail of this facility, please reply to this email with the name, government-issued ID number (Government issued Passport, any ID proof e.g., Drivers License, PAN card, Electoral Identity card, Aadhar card etc.) and relationship of the person assisting you.

In light of COVID-19, the U.S. Mission in India is instituting health and safety protocols for the protection of our customers and staff. Please note that applicants are required to wear a face-covering and maintain proper social distancing inside the Consulate at all times. Applicants who do not follow health and safety protocols may be denied entry to the Consulate or removed from the Consulate premises.

We hope this information is useful to you.

Sincerely,

Consular Analysis and Liaison Unit
U.S. Consulate General
Hyderabad, India

Sorry to hear about the denial. Did they give any reason why they denied?

214 b, might be a potential immigrant, as after my bachelors in 2003, I have applied for masters, almost after 19 yrs of work experience. But I don’t realize that there is no age limit for studying, not sure what was on visa officers mind.