brining aunt and uncle for some time


I need to bring my in laws to USA ? can you please let me know what is the process for this
I’m on H1b , my wife is on h4

pls share the details on this

They have to appear for B-1/2 visa stamping and you can submit an invitation letter mentioning the relationship. Funds need to be shown for whoever is sponsoring the trip.