Both Parents with Valid US Visa - Minor kids need H4 how to apply?


I have a valid H1 Visa and i am staying in USA.
My wife has an H4 she is in India.
My both kids recently got their passports and should apply for their VISAS.
How to schedule US Visa appointment for them? neither me nor my wife have to apply again its only for kids. so please suggest

Just submit DS-160 for them and schedule the appointment. If they are under 14 they should qualify for dropbox.
When submitting documents, provide copy of you and your wife’s passport with visa pages along with other supporting documents.