B2 Visa Dropbox Renewal - question

My mom submitted documents at Pune center using dropbox on April 25, 2022. The dropbox appointment went very well. This is her 2nd renewal. However, today (May 6, 2022) the status changed on CEAC website as follows -

" Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days. For more information, please visit U.S. Consulate General Mumbai."

What does this mean? Thank you for providing any insight.

1 Like

This is normal, no need to worry.

1 Like

Thank you. I will update the status when it changes next time.

Can anybody help from where i can access dropbox option

I need to renew my father’s B1/B2 visa and he is eligible for IW. However i am not able to find any place to book drop off location appointment. On their visa appointment site, it all locations show VAC and there is absolutely no appointment availability in Delhi and in other locations is also earliest availability is August 2023. I thought dropbox appointments should be easier to find. Is there a separate link for drop box locations

No separate link for IW. Did you go through the above link? If not please read and you will get the answer.