B1 visa 4 dad,sponsored by sister & nw i want 2 bring him(sister left US)

Hi,I have a query regarding the B1-B2 Visa for parents. My case is like my father has B1 visa which is valid until 2019. When he got his visa my sister sponsored him and he stayed here for one month and went back. Now my sister moved back to India and my father is planing to visit me. Do I need to provide any specific documents or need to contact the embassy to change the sponsor details. Please help me on this…

My Sister stayed in California and am staying in New York now.

He doesn’t need another visa and can still use the old one (it should have been approved for multiple entries). However, you should send your documents for use at the airport PoE.