B1/B2 visitor visa denial & re-application

Hello Everyone,

The B1/B2 tourist visa for my in-laws(FIL, MIL, BIL) has been denied twice before. Both the attempts were made within few months in Dec 2019. Quick background - I got married in July 2019 and immediately after my wife moved with me to US. At the time of my In-laws’s visa interview, their both daughters & my MIL’s brother were in USA. (my wife on H4 visa, her sister on F1 visa & MIL’s brother is a US citizen). First attempt was before I was married and second was after. The VO did not ask for any documents either times, just asked 2nd time what changed since the 1st time they applied & my FIL mentioned that his daughter is married and based in US now.
Me & my wife are pregnant now & are planning to get visa for my in-laws so that they can come visit us. This would be their 3rd attempt. I had a few questions as follows -

1. Is it preferable that this time we apply only for my MIL as she is our first priority to be with us?
  2. Or should we apply for both FIL & MIL except BIL?
  3. Should we attach a pregnancy letter? should it show any kind of emergency or normal letter is fine? and should it come from the doctor?
  4. Both the prior VIs were in Mumbai consulate. Should we change the consulate this time? if yes, is there a preference?
  5. Should we explore other options for applying for their visa like through tours & travels or a business trip? or pregnancy is the best reason?
  6. Is there anything different we should be doing? Any tips? Dos & Don’ts?

Anybody who has any experience or knowledge that can help in this situation is welcome to respond.
Thank you!

Yes.

I wont advice this due to rejections in past.

You just need a sponsorship letter or invitation letter ( if she is sponsoring self) to visit without mention of pregnancy etc.

There is no such logic as the records are accessible from their internal system and as soon as the CO pulls up the data it will show the all past records.

I wont advise that either.

Thank you @Kalpesh_Dalwadi Kalpesh for all your responses. Is there any other thread or forum where I can find more on similar experiences?

You just need a sponsorship letter or invitation letter ( if she is sponsoring self) to visit without mention of pregnancy etc.

• so to make sure I understand correctly, she would be self sponsoring and in that case we need an invitation letter from us to her? and should we explicitly mention that we need her to be here for supporting us during pregnancy?

Yes.

No, B2 can’t be a caregivers as it will violet the visa laws.

ok thank you very much for your responses. @Kalpesh_Dalwadi