B1/B2 valid visa processed by the company

I have a B1/B2 Multiple entry Visa processed by my company which is valid till 2026. I am no longer working and am retired. Since it for Business/Pleasure, can I use it for visiting my son?


Yes you may use your visa for visiting your son.

1 Like