B1/B2 rejected with 214b - Whats next?

Hi,
In July 2019 my b1 visa got rejected with 214b status. This was for business travel from my company. I work for reputed IT company as senior manager. Prior to this, I had applied for h1 B with another company. My h1 visa got rejected with 221g and later it was revoked in Sept 2018. I need to travel to US for business purpose in future. So need help/guidance for the future.
Thanks

Well, you may need to try again for visa stamping. 214B is very common thing and people try few times, when they get 214B. Discuss with your company on the gaps and get their guidance on what can be done to overcome the same…

It is true for visitor visa but getting 214b visa rejection for a business trip applied with valid documents and letter from reputed company is rare. I suspect previous h1 revocation is causing this :(. Any suggestion to overcome this?

Well, not sure, if they are related. I know many who got B1 with H1B rejection as well.
Not sure, if there is a way to correct past. All you can do is apply again and be prepared.

Agree!! Thanks Kumar!