Authenticity of Intriv Inc. as a H1B sponsor.

They dont give you any pay stub and dont let you go for transfer, if you ask them about pay stubs, they will blackmail you that they will revoke your H1B. BE CAREFUL.

You guys can check out the comments about INTRIV INC in Glassdoor and www.myvisajovs.com

I saw ur on the bench and asked to leave comments above, when on bench and without salary, how does a person manage to survive in US?

This is a sincere request from my side please do not join with Intriv Inc., if you join with them you will end up with bad situation. Believe me there are lot of consultants who were suffering since from past 1 year.

What i want to tell about them is, it’s a fraud consulting company. Please be extra cautious when you take a decision to join with them. Intriv Inc will put associate in a bad situation and they will play with associates life.

So far whoever rated about Intriv Inc., it’s very less and negligible. There is no option for me to select for negative rating so i couldn’t able to do. Intriv Inc management will put employees in a bad situation and they won’t understand employee concerns. As said by other people they are under investigation with DOL. That’s true. Literally speaking they will threaten employees and they will screw consultant’s life. That is the reason i am requesting not to join with Intriv Inc., especially whoever is coming from India.

So please once again requesting new comers to transfer your visas immediately to another company who can sponsor you.

Whatever the unparliamentary language they used to speak with the consultant it will hurt consultant and their families, believe me you won’t come to know until you face them. They won’t treat consultant as a Humanbeings. I am giving heads up to those who already processed their visas for the year 2015 with Intriv Inc., please look for the good employer who can sponsor you and transfer your visas ASAP without delay so that you and your family will be happy.

First of all they never understand employee and when employee reaches to them they will shout on the employee with a unparliamentary language and they will tell like, you should understand employer , employer never understands employee. I never seen this kind of people in my life. There are so many things to tell but if i proceed to tell here there is no end for it. So please try to understand the situation over here and take your decisions accordingly.

Dont trust anybody from INTRIV INC

The rules that they mentioned in the offer letter was very complicated, believe me please do not sign on them. They clearly mentioned if you leave this stupid company with in less than 2 years after you join, employee should pay to Intriv $20,000 dollars which is really weird. They are black mailing with this point by saying we have lot of political power in india where we can do something to your family blah blah blah etc., and here they are threatening consultants you cannot leave like that you should pay $20k and you have to leave or so otherwise we will file a case and my attorney will talk to you etc., kind of stories they will tell. Ask any employee whoever is working in intriv they are crying every month when they got the pay check. They are blood suckers . In the past also it was happened with his old company. So many people told the same thing. My sincere request is if you want to come to USA please plan to come with a good company even if it’s little late for you. But after you come here if you spoil your career then you and your family will suffer. See i am not telling lies or stories, if you have any questions please post in some social networking sites about these guys and people will reply for sure. If you have money please cultivate land in your home town but do not join with them. Once again i am requesting since we are suffering with them right now. Please take it very serious and be happy with your family where ever you’re but please do not join please… Thank you for reading this message. I hope after you see this message you won’t join with them . All the best

Employer who filed your H1B get the petition notice that you are not picked in the lottery.

" USCIS have started to mail out the petitions that were not selected in lottery. "

Copied from this link-- H1B 2015 Rejected / Not Picked in Lottery Packages Returned ? Still Any Hope ? - RedBus2US

Ask INTRIV for the copy of that petition.

Please let us also know about their reply so that others should get prepared who are suffering from this situation.

Who is the person you are in contact from Intriv. There are big time liers in INTRIV.

Dont listen to them, just ask for the copy of your petition.

Some people who were not selexted in the lottery already received the petition stating that you are not picked in the lottery.

how about visa stamping? their visas are being stamped?

Hi Chevmar ,

Last year i tried with Intriv Inc .
I got my remaining money back around Sept 2015 . Hope it will help you .
This year i am evaluating different Employer

How is it going now with Intriv? Did you go to USA on their stamped VISA?