approved h1b I 797B from 2012 , got h1B stamping done, not traveled to USA and got expired

Please let me know is there any way I can get H1B VISA.

If I get h1b VISA, how long I can stay in USA, will it be like others who can stay there for max 6 years after extending their H1B.



You need to find an employer who would get your H1B done. Since you have an older approved petition and it is within last 6 years, you are still cap exempt. Once the employer gets your H1B done you can stay here for 6 years after extensions.

Thank you very much Ankit, since I can stay there for another 6 years, it now really motivated me to find the employer.
Highly appreciate you taking time out and answering my query.