Need clarity on the period of approval during H1B Amendment for the following scenario:
I have a H1B approved until 2021 and I recently changed client. I am still with the same employer and going to file H1B Amendment. LCA is already filed.
List of documents collected from various layers so far:
- Client letter with clear employee - implementation partner - vendor - employer relationship and the End date clearly mentioned as 2022.
- Implementation partner letter with NO clear mention of Employer - Employee relationship and the period mentioned as 6 months only. We tried our level best to get this as the other two letters. But they are very stubborn with their process with contractors and was told no changes to the letter can be done.
- Vendor letter with clear employee - implementation partner - vendor - employer relationship and the End date clearly mentioned as 2022.
Doubts before filing:
- Will the period of H1B approval be reduced to 6 months because of Implementation partner letter?
- Will this attract RFE?
- If submitted without Implementation partner letter, will it attract RFE?
- Without Implementation partner letter, will MSA between Implementation partner and Client with extended period be enough?
Any inputs will be of great help as we are in great confusion!
Thanks in advance!!