Applying H4 Visa for the Spouce Working in INDIA


I am Currently working in US, I am in the process of applying H4 for my spouce,she is working in SBI (PSU) in India. The plan is to apply leave in SBI for my spouce and travel to USA with me( i am comming back to india in MAY, I have valid H1B Visa). Will this create any issues in getting the H4 VISA or do we need to carry ant additional documents.

Please Clarify.

Please carry NOC - No Objection Certificate or similar from the employer and approved leave letter for the entire period of stay your wife is planning for.

Please read my post and vote: