Applying for MS in computer science ,Jan 2014 batch

I read your article about the advantages between spring and fall. I thoroughly understand that fall is better than spring. But for fall 2014 i have wait for more than 18 months. So i intend to apply for Spriing batch. But i would also like to get funding oppurtunities. Since funding is not so good in spring, do you think it is worth the wait to apply in fall 2014? Also i work for cisco and since it is a leading MNC do you think it leverages my profile? i have 2 years and 9 months of experience now and by the time i apply i will cross 3 years. What is the general deadline for spring admission in top universities? i am confused as i am seeing different dates in different websites. one has march/april has general deadline and others show september/october timeframe.

i am confident of getting a 325+ score in gre. My college cgpa is 7.95.

Kindly suggest me a good choice. spring 2014 or fall 2014? I still didnt gre and toefl though. I am planning to give those this month.

Waiting for your reply.

Well, here are my thoughts.

Do you think it is worth the wait to apply in fall 2014? 

Not always. It varies by school. I would apply for Spring, no point in waiting until Fall. 

Also i work for cisco and since it is a leading MNC do you think it leverages my profile? i have 2 years and 9 months of experience now and by the time i apply i will cross 3 years. 

Yes, it would definitely help in making your profile strong. You have to position it well in SOP and highlight it with references. 

What is the general deadline for spring admission in top universities? i am confused as i am seeing different dates in different websites. one has march/april has general deadline and others show september/october timeframe.

Well, it varies by school. Read this article  [Spring Deadlines for US Schools. ](http://redbus2us.com/sample-schedule-spring-2011-for-applying-to-ms-mba-in-usa-with-deadlines/)