Apply for H4 and H4EAD one year or 10 months before expiry ? H1B Transfer done

My husband switched job from employer A to B. New H1B petition with Employer B is valid till Sept 2022. H4 transfer was not done as a part of it. I am in US with H4 and H4 EAD valid till Sept 2020 based on Employer A. Now i want to extend my H4 and H4 EAD based on new validity of Sept 2022. What is the best way to get my H4 and EAD done.? (more concerned on EAD)

1. Should i go to home country immediately and get my H4 visa stamped again and use that for H4 EAD extension ? Will i be eligible for H4 visa interview /stamping as my existing visa is there till Sept 2020.
  2. Can i just exit country (Canada) and come in to update my I94 to Sept 2022. And use that for H4 EAD extension ? And apply for H4 extension later in US itself.
  3. Or can i apply for H4 EAD with just my husbands new petition ?
    Also can we apply for H4 EAD renewal anytime or only 6 months before expiry ?

Appreciate any guidance.
Thanks !

You still have a long time left on your H4 and H4 EAD.
You can do that by going home and coming back, but I do not see any rush or reason to do it. You still have close to a year left on EAD, so you have time…
Well, going out and coming back is another option to get the I-94 extended…but they may ask for H4 approval, they do not extend it all the way at times…
There is no rule as such that you need to apply only 6 months before for H4 EAD and H4…
Overall, you may try to apply now, but as it is still long way to go, I am not sure, if USCIS will reject or not…Talk to your attorney and close to 8 months before expiration, you can file the H4 and H4 EAD extension and put in a letter saying the average processing for the center you are applying is 8 to 9 months and then submit it, so that there is some rationale to apply early.
Do share your update here for everyone benefit.