Apply COS h4 and H4 EAD with future effective date from OPT F1 Visa

Currently my wife is in F1 OPT STEM extension status which is going to be complete by JUNE 2019.We are planning to apply concurrent filling COS H4(I-539) and H4 ead (I-765) with future effective date which is June 16th 2019(right after OPT ends), is that possible? can we expect USCIS approved both at same time and give us approved H4 and H4-EAD with given effective date?

Also we will apply Master’s quota H1b next year(April 2019) if she get H1 approved and the last visa status will be stay right?

Its really important and appreciate all the response!! Thanks !!

Hi Aravind,
Were you able to get the H4 EAD and H4 COS with the future date? I am on a similar boat as yours. where my wife F1-OPT expires 04/2020. My company is gonna file an amendment for me in a month where they will do it in Premium process. I heard that if i file my amendment, my wife H4 + H4 COS + H4 EAD ,as a courtesy USCIS usually does them also in the premium processing. I dont want to create gap in my wife’s employment. so i wanted to know if should do this with a future date of 4/2020. Your help is really appreciated. Thank you

Hi Praneeth

I am also in the same situation. My F1 opt will expire in Jan 2020. Can I file H4 and H4 EAD together and with future effective date that is Jan 2020?

Also, how much time uscis usually takes to complete this application. Which month should I apply to get it approved before Jan2020. I am worried since I don’t want any gap in my employment.

Could you please respond asap as I don’t have much time left. Your help will be appreciated. Thanks!