Applied H1b in 2013 and also want to apply in 2014?

Hi

My H1b has been filed by an employer A this year 2013 and the status is still under Initial Review. Its been almost 6 months we filed and no status changed. I would like to apply for a new h1b in the next year 2014 from employer B. My Questions are

1. Do I need to withdraw the current petition to be filed for a fresh h1b in 2014?

2. What kind of prblems I may face if I withdraw it and file again in the next year?

3. How much money will be given back to my employer from USCIS if we withdraw the petition?

4. How about if we keep the current petition under process and go with a new one in the next year with another employer?

5. If I withdraw the pettion right now, will USCIS save the documents/info with them and cross check when I apply for a new one like Employement, Experience, India Employer, Job Profile etc…

Thanks,

Sravani

1. Do I need to withdraw the current petition to be filed for a fresh h1b in 2014?

NO

1. What kind of prblems I may face if I withdraw it and file again in the next year?

Nothing specific - if every paper is in place it wont be a problem

1. How much money will be given back to my employer from USCIS if we withdraw the petition?

Nothing

1. How about if we keep the current petition under process and go with a new one in the next year with another employer?

Ya you can do that.

1. If I withdraw the pettion right now, will USCIS save the documents/info with them and cross check when I apply for a new one like Employement, Experience, India Employer, Job Profile etc…

Most probably yes - no one can tell you for sure. This is done to prevent fraud. ( fee is $500)

My suggestion would be to file a premium processing ( fee $1225) you will get your result in 15 days ( if you do not have any RFE)

Hello SnowWinter,

Thank you very much for your quickly reply.

The problem is my employer doesn’t want to file Premium Processing and want me to wait until they process it in Normal Process. I do not want to ask him again and again and get the same answer from him. Its been 6 months I have filed my petition and nothing has come out so far. Its really annoying to wait even for couple of months like this. I am expecting my case would lead to RFE as the other employees got RFE from the same employer this year.

I wanted to ask him to withdraw my case as its in IR only.

If I keep this process go on as it is and apply for a new H1B in the next year. What will be the case with new petition if this old gets an RFE?

Please give me your best advise, I really appreciate it.

Thanks