application status still unknown

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Greetings,

My Employer has processed for H1B visa application from India in April 2017 and till date I have not received any information on selection or rejection of my application

I signed a bond with my employer about not quieting job until 2 year if my application is selected, with no information so far and with better job offer letter in hand I am very confused what to do.

Every time I ask my employer, they say we didn’t get any rejection status so far, they ask me to wait few more day.

So I seek your advice. Kindly let me know, is this normal for an employee to not know the status of the application even after so long? Can US government hold some application even after the lottery process?

Will there be any way to know the status of my application on my own without getting in touch with my employer.

I have less knowledge on the US H1B process, I would appreciate if you can answer the above questions.

Much obliged,

Regards

Krish

Hi Krish ,

I am not an Expert , But I can share my knowledge with you.

My Employer has processed for H1B visa application from India in April 2017 and till date I have not received any information on selection or rejection of my application -----This can Happen , But its depend upon your Employer strategy to when you need to be informed .

I signed a bond with my employer about not quieting job until 2 year if my application is selected, with no information so far and with better job offer letter in hand I am very confused what to do.-----You can join in your new firm ,then if you selected for H1B then you can leave the firm and go for US , because I hope this is what your wish .

Every time I ask my employer, they say we didn’t get any rejection status so far, they ask me to wait few more day.----I hope one more month later they will be confirming as my friend is also going through same situation.

So I seek your advice. Kindly let me know, is this normal for an employee to not know the status of the application even after so long? Can US government hold some application even after the lottery process?

Will there be any way to know the status of my application on my own without getting in touch with my employer— No option officially unless you have the reciept number .