Anyone with 221g White slip - Chennai Consulate

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. Could you please help me with the Dept. of State US Number?

Thanks,
Baskar.S

Hi udaybaski,

Did u received any update on your Ap. I am also waiting from march 21st.Attended interview on 21st march.

Hi Abdul,
I am still waiting … Its been more than 3 months … but no update yet … I am calling US Dept of State on daily basis to know the status update … I was told in the last week that i will get an update within a week or 2 … When i called yesterday, i was told that its still in pending state … I dont know which is true … waiting for the best …

Can u tel me the DOS number

It is 0012026631225. Once your call is answered type 1 followed by 0 to talk to the representative. You must keep your passport number with you.

Hi Just now i called he told that they r not sure hw much time it will take…

Hi Uday,

Did u submitted the passport

They have not asked for the passport.

My passport is along with them from the March 21st…

Did you get 221g?

Abdul,

Just write a mail as below to support-india@ustraveldocs.com

Dear Consular Officer,

I submitted my passport on 21 March 2013 and still waiting to hear from you.

Please let me know if my passport has reached you.

Full Name:

Passport No.:

Application ID:

Thanks & Regards,

Any mails to the above mail id will create a ticket in their system and the CO has to read it. Doesn’t matter if the CO will respond back or not but at least you can remind the CO about your pending case.

You can track your passport from the below link as well.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-main-contactus.asp#passportstatus

When i checked in that website it is showing as "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted ".

Any updates uday and anadmin

Hi Abdul, I had got 221G white slip issued in November, 2012 in Kolkata. It took about 2 months for them to issue the visa. They had verified the documents submitted with regard to my contract (this happened about 1.5 months after they issued the 221G and about 1 month after I submitted the documents to them). Once my client responded to their queries, I got the visa after 2 weeks. I can understand the harrowing time you must be going through. But keep up your hopes and I am sure things will work out.

Hi Friends,

Finally after 5 months our passports were asked to drop for stamping june 6 th status changed and june 17 th we dropped passports , 19th june we collected our passports and now i am in US actually sorry friends to give update lately.

So what i suggest for 221g White slip candidates is be patience and hope for the best . white slip visa cases also gets approved ,no need to worry, even if the documents and passports are returned at the time visa interview.
because mine was 221 g white slip max people were saying white slip cases won’t be approved it will go rejected but its not like that if we performed good at visa interview and docuemnts should be clear…
So All the best to everybody and hope for the best

Thanks Sourabh for the forum

Finally after 5 months our passports were asked to drop for stamping june 6 th status changed and june 17 th we dropped passports , 19th june we collected our passports and now i am in US actually sorry friends to give update lately.

So what i suggest for 221g White slip candidates is be patience and hope for the best . white slip visa cases also gets approved ,no need to worry, even if the documents and passports are returned at the time visa interview.
because mine was 221 g white slip max people were saying white slip cases won’t be approved it will go rejected but its not like that if we performed good at visa interview and docuemnts should be clear…
So All the best to everybody and hope for the best

Thanks Sourabh for the forum