any one applied for h1b from experis

Hi Guys,

has anyone Applied for h1b from experis india for 2015-2016. If so, did you get any updates? Any good news?

has anyone Applied for h1b from experis india for 2015-2016. If so, did you get any updates? Any good news?

Cheers

3 Likes

Yes. I have applied. No news yet

Me too. Applied thru experis and still waiting.

I also Applied. Guys pls update here

Me too. please update here…

I have applied waiting for results… Has anyone yet received.

I have applied waiting for results… Has anyone yet received.

Nice to see you guys responding… I haven’t heard anything from them yet. Please update here as soon as someone hear something from them.

Any update guys??? I am getting nervous

not yet… same here!! Please post if any updates from anyone!!!

I read in other forum that some of guys got receipt on 28th April from experis and receipts were updated in welcome client. I think the chances are low now, but we can wait till 15th May.

I read in other forum that some of guys got receipt on 28th April from experis and receipts were updated in welcome client. I think the chances are low now, but we can wait till 15th May.

Ok. thanks for the update…
lets wait few more days to cshare thconclude. can you shar that link.

Below is the link… The admin might remove it…

h1bvisa.info/h1b_visa_forum/?msgbrd=2&topic=723

Below is the link of blog where people got selected. Copy paste in address bar.

h1bvisa.info/h1b_visa_forum/?msgbrd=2&topic=723

Guys, Today I received the receipt notification. All the best to you guys.

Great, congrats. Your dream come true… Did they sent an email or they just updated in portal?

Still waiting… !!!

Hi All,

They applied H1 for me, I received an email today Early morning, around 2 O Clock, saying that my petition is selected in lottery, But as of now, I couldn’t check the status in WelcomeClient website, I will share the receipt date etc details as soon I get the access to my receipt number details.

Wish u all the very best n good luck for all who are still waiting.

Cheers…

congrates…mine is also selected .keep in touch

cheers

same here not updated in site…Congrats both of u…