Currently my appointment of L1b from employer A is scheduled with US Consulate. And early this year I applied for H1b from employer B and H1b was through in lottery and petition is in approved state now.
What are the possible outcomes of below 2 options?
Cancel my L1b appointment and go for H1b appointment - Is it possible? Any negative outcome of doing so.
Go with L1b stamping and if L1b visa is issued, Then after go for H1b stamping. Will it impact my H1b stamping as I recently got L1b stamped on my passport.
Any help is greatly appreciated as I have very less time to take any decision.