Am I (on h4 visa) eligible for "DROP-BOX" INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM ?

I have visa on passport till 31 oct 2015. After travelling to us got extension till July 2018 (but not on passport). My husband (primary H1 holder) changed his employer and we both got new petition valid till Sept 2019. Now, while trying to book an appointment for visa interview, it is checking if i am eligible for dropbox interview waiver program. Please help me with following questions:

1. Do you have a previous H4 visa (spouse/child of a temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee applicant)?

2. Is your prior H4 visa (spouse/child of a temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee applicant) still valid?

3. Did your previous H4 visa (spouse/child of a temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee applicant) expire within the last 12 months?

What should be my answers? Please help. I am confused.

Thanks in advance.

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes

You should be eligible for dropbox, if you appear for dropbox submission before Oct 31, 2016.

Thanks for your response.
I am travelling to India in November 2016. So what should i say for
3) Did your previous H4 visa (spouse/child of a temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee applicant) expire within the last 12 months?

ok, so the answer is still Yes on the date of completing the questionnaire, but would be No on the date of interview. Their site provides no clarity on this.

I would suggest emailing US travel docs team and confirming about this.

Thank you, i will contact them. I’m trying to find their mail id, is this the correct one? support-india@ustraveldocs.com

Yes, that looks like the correct email

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-main-contactus.asp