After RFE Response Review, status is in Decision

Hi,

My H1B moved from RFE response review(USCIS received rfe response on September 19th) to Decision stage on Dec 10th 2012 and doesn't show it approved or denied. Can someone suggest what does the below message mean? Any idea if it can be approved or denied?It is regular H1B. 

On December 10, 2012, the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed, and a notice informing you of the USCIS' intended action was mailed. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case, including when the notice is mailed. 

Thanks

Hi,

In the message, they must have written that they will tell the decision in 14 days.

As per the above message, they are taking care of your case. They will notify the decision (approved/denied) within 14 days.

Once your decision is approved, your status will change to “Post Decision Activity” in 2 - 3 days.

My case was same and now my status is “Post Decision Activity”.

Don’t worry, it will be done very soon.

All the best.

Best Regards, Deb

Hi Deb, My status is same since 7-Dec-2012. Please let me know when your status was in “Decision” and when it became “Post Decision Activity”.

Thanks,
Srini

Hi Srini…As per the rule, the decision should be taken in 14 days…I believe, by 21st Dec 2012 the decison will be done for you…But can’t say as anything can happen…I got the Decision tab with approved status and after 2 days again the tab changed to Post Decision Activity…So hope for the best…It will be done for you very soon…All the best…

Srini, Priyaz,

My case also moved in the same status. Any further updates on your cases?

My case is also in same status since Dec 17. If anyone in this group got their decision status changed please share it

Ask your employers/attorneys to contact USCIS to know the update. Else you will have to wait for 2-3 weeks to receive USCIS communication (sent to employer/attorney).

Unfortunately my petition got denied on 17-Dec. They took 10 days to take the final decision.

Srinivas - was your case in Premium Processing?

I’m asking because my case is regular processing and after “Request for Evidence Response Review” status changed to “Decision” with wording that review was completed. I thought only PP applications goes to “Decision” status.

My application is not PP. Even my status is the same since december 5th. My lawyer responded to the RFE on Nov 1st week.

Hello cruisecontrol,

It is nothing like that. It depends on them whether they want to change the status to Decision or Post Decision Activity. So just have patience and hope for the best. Don’t worrym it will be done soon.

Best Regards,
Deb

just got denial decision to me…

I got Denial:

On December 31, 2012, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you.

Hi Priya,

Did you get any update?

I have the same status, any one who has this status got approval? Thanks

My status moved to initial review with following message:
“your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.”

what does it mean? did you call CIS and ask?

Hi Priya,

Did you received the letter from USCIS??

My case is similar to your case and today I got the status update from USCIS as below

On January 24, 2013, the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed, and a notice informing you of the USCIS’ intended action was mailed. Please visit our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case, including when the notice is mailed. If you have not received the notice within 14 days of the date it was mailed, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

Any idea. is this a approval or denial notice?

not yet…still waiting

Any update… i am also sailing in same boat…