after one year possible to enter same F1 visa ?

Hi frnds actually I got My visa and admission in Harrisburg university for the month of May .-2015. I couldnt travel that time because of my family some bad incidents like my cousin bro met an accident and passed and then me to met an accident and got physical issues so mentally and physically my family are not allowed to move immedaitely to USA so I planned to go next may intake 2016 . while if its possible to travel same visa r whether I need to apply new student visa and presence new F1 visa interview ? I was scared and confused about that and confused too college says again u need to re apply the admission form to college like affidavit , funds letter and all thats not an issue but I doubted about this visa only what are the exact situation that . how long does it vallid for that entry ? possible to travel same visa r not pls reply and help me even if any one know that means wtsapp me too 9976210776

If it is past 5 months, you will have to go for visa stamping again. Check article : F1 Defer Admission Visa Stamping Validity ( end of article ). I suggest you speak to the DSO at the university and seek their advice on the best options.