Affadavit of Support for Spouse from H4 to F1


My wife is applying for MS in US univesity. I am going to be the sponsor for her. Do i have to submit my bank statements, financial details to the university? Please clarify!

University usually doesn’t ask for it. However, you will have to submit it to USCIS if she plans to move to F-1 visa status in order to show financial stability for the entire course.