Admit:reject ratio is too low

I have a bachelor degree in “A” field. I applied to 5 US schools (3 ambitious, 1 moderate, 1 safe school) for “B” field. I got rejected from all the schools but 1 ambitious school accepted me to a different program which a combination of A and B field. It is a great course, I really like it too. Now in Visa interview, if officer asks questions related to universities, should i mention this or simply say i applied to 5 schools and got admit from 1 ambitious university? both ways the interviewer will not be convinced is my guess. safe and moderate schools rejected me, so receiving admits from ambitious is not believable. what would be a convincing answer?

If they ask, you should tell the truth that you applied to few schools and got admit from this school. It is good to be transparent and state the facts as you will have conviction… They may or may not ask all the other schools details, if the school you plan to go is a good one…Don’t worry too much about it…There is no right or wrong answer, but always state the facts and tell why you like this school and the program…Be confident and give your best shot. Good luck !

1 Like

All right. I will not go too much in detail until they ask. Thank you.

1 Like