Adminstrative Processing with White Slip at Hyderabad Consulate.

Hello friends,

After I one year of wait and obstacles finally I attended PA on 3rd April,2013 at Hyderabad.Officer asked me few questions like salary, client,work and I gave right answers but she gave me white slip crossing the section saying like “you will get an email…”.

She did not tell anything why you had been refused to give visa.On evening of 3rd April I got email asking CV,invitation letter and some personal info.

My company comes under BEP category and also is one of the major IT MNC.Let me describe my entire case for yours better understanding:

1.For Client A my company filed petition on FY 2013.I got RFE and around 16-20 Novemeber I responded to RFE submitting SOW, BRM letter,Agreement Letter and Orgnization chart.

2.Finally got Approved petition.

3.But my client had got changed even before the RFE response time.I filed LCA for new Client B and also got LCA.

4.Then on 3rd April I appeared for PA.

On 16th April I will be replying to their email(admin processing) with Agreement Letter and BRM(My company and client relationship manager)

Sorry for long question but after so many hurdles and wait I have come back to the same point. At this time I am very frustated and hopeless.

I would be highly grateful if someone can guide me and guess is there any chance to get visa or not.

Thanks a lot…

Ashish

Did your employer file for new LCA and H-1 amendment after the change in client?

Thanks Saurabh. Ya my Employer filed new LCA but not H-1 amendment.But in my petition surname was incorrect then I also got Name Correction Support letter and after 1 month amanded petition for surname change.

Can you please suggest what might be the possible reason?

They might be wanting to confirm the project etc. These days, H-1 amendment should be filed after any change in LCA but I am not sure if doing that would have avoided the administrative processing.

Thanks again… I am going to send them BRM letter,Master Agreement Letter with Client.Do I also need to send new LCA in pdf format or other docs.

I am very afraid of rejection.I would like to know as per your exp is there any chance to get the visa.

They might ask for LCA and H-1 amendment. What is your attorney suggesting?

Here I have access to local Visa cell only and yestarday with their suggestion I

have replied to US counslet email sending questionnaire and docs like

BRM,Master Agreement Letter with Client(in this doc at the bottom it is explicity

written “to be produced for visa authorities only” and it is signed by Client) and my CV.

My visa team asked me not to send extra docs like LCA and Petition to Counslet so I went ahead with these only.

Will it be sufficient and can i expect to get approved visa within few weeks?
Please suggest on it.

Thanks,
Ashish

Hi Saurabh,Could you please guess something on my case.I have replied to their email.
Thanks…

I can’t make any guesses here as it depends entirely on the adjudicating officer. However, if you have submitted all the documents requested by them, then it should be a favorable outcome.

then I can just hope for good !!! thanks …

Dear Friends,

My H1B visa is still under Admin Processing.I aksed my visa team and they said like “It might take 1-6 months and if you want to withdraw the application then ask your manager to send an email to us…”

The problem is that my Passport is with them so I can not try for another Country by changing Account/Client in the same company.

I am in very worried state over it, not getting what would happen if I withdraw the application OR can i change the client by filing new LCA and then again give the Interview using the same Petition??

I would be highly thankful for yours suggestions…

Thanks…

Hi Saurabh,

Sorry for again interuptting you. My H1B visa is still under Admin Processing.I aksed my visa team and they said like “It might take 1-6 months and if you want to withdraw the application then ask your manager to send an email to us…”

The problem is that my Passport is with them so I can not try for another Country by changing Account/Client in the same company.

I am in very worried state over it, not getting what would happen if I withdraw the application OR can i change the client by filing new LCA and then again give the Interview using the same Petition??

I would be highly thankful for yours suggestions…

Thanks…

Hi Saurabh, Can you please give few minutes to provide suggestion over it.

Thanks…

Hi i am also facing the same issue.Waiting from last 2 months.Still the status showing as “Administrative Process”.Could you please share ur contact details.

Hi Saurabh, More than one month is passed but still the status is same"Admin Processing…"

My Passport and Pettition and BEP cover letter are with them. I am very confused whether I should take the Passport from them so that I can explore options for Other Countries by changing to Non USA account in my Company??

Would highly thankful for your advice !!!

If you change client etc then there is no surety that subsequent stamping will not run into similar issues. So you can either continue to wait, or ask them to return the passport and try for another project/account. They will continue to process you 221g and if approved you can resend the passport to them (if you still plan to work in US at that time).

Thanks Saurabh… Though you know I can ask Counslet for passport but my visa(you know in an Indian IT MNC) does not has much idea thats why they are saying “if you want the passport then let your manager send the email to us to withdraw the application…”.

Now you can understand this process at my company so based on your so much exp should I wait one month more to complete 60 Days(I responded to their query on 17th April) and then start looking for other Non USA accounts.

Though only I will have to take final decision but really not able to take any decision.Please give some directions and pros and cons.

Waiting for your advice… Thanks,

I don’t know your company’s internal processes but if you change account to some other country, will they process the visa for that country immediately or is there a wait period? Also, if you move out of this account, does this mean you cannot travel to US for this account even after the visa gets approved?

In any case, give it at least 60 days to see if there is any movement in the process.

Hi Ashish,

Did u received any updates from the consulate.I am also facing the same problem.

Nope…It is still same.